Intro - Just Start Somewhere!

        I would like to preface that this blog is mostly about my journey and artist and struggles
that I will or currently deal with as I push towards the goals I set for myself. That being said this blog is mostly aim for people who are in a similar struggle and maybe provide some insight and maybe even some self knowledge since that pretty much what Art is about a battle against yourself.

       Just Start! Doesn't matter where or how bad you do it .. Just start!
Most people who pursue mystery will fail because they never even started. They where to afraid to just be terrible and feel like fools. Maybe failing would destroy there carefully crafted self image of themselves and who would what that! Rather be happy with there insufficiency or even in love with them. Just tell yourself that's "who you are". Perhaps that's a good solution for some but this blog isn't meant for them .
      So just start somewhere! Doesn't matter where or how good you do it. Just get the ball rolling and build your self up. Maybe start off by only drawing 30 mins if that's all you can do but at very least its better than noting and maybe the next week it becomes an hour an so on and eventually you ll have a schedule where you can plan the week you wanna have rather then just live life chasing urges and running away from the uncomfortable feeling of having no direction in life. Build your self up.

    Hopefully this blog provide some help with that. I ll will try to document my art process and even how I plan out my day. Just like some people who may read this I ll will start from 0 and hopefully go up.







Comments

Popular Posts