Rough idealazation


So the first thing I wanna tackle is to at least have a rough game plan even if its very rough.
You can always flesh it out more later as your thoughts become more clear.
I will need to develop long term goals and short term goals first and then form a schedule around those goals that can give  me some form of structure. 

My main goal is to become an Illustrator so I need to make sure the goals  I set lead to my main goal and not against  but that will be a hit or miss at first. 
So after researching I came up with a idea of creating a portfolio that will focus on fundamentals of painting. Finishing this portfolio will be my Long term Goal for now and assignments will be the short term goals.  

Here is the rough Plan at the moment.

Thumbnails

Value Studies 

Material life Studies 

Life Stills

Light and Color 

Master Studies

Landscape 

Hands 

I got the idea from and artist called Daarken, These are his requirement to join his mentorship so I thought it would be a good framework to start off from. 
Next is to put the specific and then a schedule. But for now this is fine. 
Even  though its rough I already at least have something to aim at!

Here is a random life still study!




Comments

Popular Posts